Friday, January 22, 2010

Pectus Excavatum Scholarship I Can't Get Into The Military With Pectus Excavatum?

I can't get into the military with Pectus excavatum? - pectus excavatum scholarship

That was my only option for my tuition because I this problem with my lungs, that children are only 1 and 1000 there is a chance I can get a scholarship for sick children? Or have a better chance, my school is funded through grants and federal funds? I refer to the share is rather broad and somewhat difficult to breathe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an extremely rare disease (1 case per 100,000 in some) and not find a scholarship program for the same ones. You can search www.fastwebs.com scholarships and see if you can find something. They have some common diseases, but not a lot of strange things. If you have a lot of medical expenses, medical bills, you can, you can request for SSI for those who meet you more money for college. But they are generally of what is dictated to a long process. The best way is to go to support the vocational rehabilitation and must sometimes pay for the school about her condition. Sometimes it pays full tuition + room and board, depends only on the case.

Post a Comment