Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In What Part Of Your Stomach Do You Feel Movement At 15 Weeks Strong Movement At 16 Weeks?

Strong movement at 16 weeks? - in what part of your stomach do you feel movement at 15 weeks

I am 16 weeks with my first pregnancy and wondered if someone feels / felt the movement was so strong, so soon. Around 11-12 weeks I feel evokes feelings and popcorn light, I felt contractions 14 weeks, 15 weeks, the baby rolling and I could feel the movement of the hand, and now my husband can not feel, move the child. I also think that friction is a part of my stomach the baby "to the surface, and I'm thrilled.

All my friends are pregnant before actually laughed at me, saying that it's gas, it is clear that there is gas, if the movement responds to the touch, and even music. You can actually their hands on the baby and feel the bubbles drift over, or even the feeling when the different corners of a somersault in progress. :)

I am a very small (under 5 '), so that I have shows like crazy. Not sure if this has anything to do with the earlier motion.

It worries me that there is a health problem, just curious if anyone really feel the movement of this stongly in and around 16 weeks.

3 comments:

✮Elodie's Mummy✮ said...

I flew for 13 weeks and occurs more in 17 weeks.
Therefore quite possible:]
Especially since we are only small.

Alexis said...

I feel myself about 13-14 weeks since. Know (most people that alls you just say gas), but for some people who are really in line with their bodies, they can say. I know very well when he was a child and not gas. I am now 19 weeks. but generally do not react to outside noise up to about 24-28 week .. Maybe you have rusth than you think! and my girlfriend does not have the time, the outside .. We look forward to it! lol

Danielle B said...

The 5'4 and 105 pounds at the time was 16 weeks he was able to feel me, and everyone told me I was crazy. It felt like large air bubbles in motion and NO NO GAS sexually transmitted diseases in this part of the stomach. Small people always feel more great women in my opinion

Post a Comment